Mother’s Day is coming. Back away from the corny Hallmark cards.
For everyone celebrating the mothers (and/or mother figures) in their life this year, we’ve got your back. Here’s a selection of funny, cute and cheeky cards for any mom with a sense of humor. Because who wants rhyming prose when you could have pug puns?
Here are 12 funny Mother’s Day cards we love:
1. An apology for the rough times:
2. An appreciation of the important skills she taught you:
3. A serious understatement:
4. An acknowledgement of what she just can’t say:
5. A much-needed thank-you:
6. An admission she’s been waiting to hear:
7. A tribute to “Mean Girls:”
8. A nod to all the roles she plays:
9. A punny endearment:
10. A “Gilmore Girls” reference:
11. A “Puggin'” cute card:
12. A congratulatory note:
— This feed and its contents are the property of The Huffington Post, and use is subject to our terms. It may be used for personal consumption, but may not be distributed on a website.